After the huge success of Baccarat (บาคาร่า) and Dragon Tiger (เสือมังกร). SA Gaming (เอสเอ เกมมิ่ง), a leader of asian live casino industry and the rival of AE Sexy (เออี เซ็กซี่), now is the current title holder of the “Best Online Casino Solution” of the Asia Gaming Awards.
AGB today announced the winners of Asia Gaming Awards 2017, recognizing achievements from Asia’s leading land-based operators, suppliers and entrepreneurs.
Held at the Parisian Macao on Tuesday, each of the 12 winners on the night took home a magnificently crafted award, moulded into the shape of a dragon – a symbol of strength and good fortune.
Each of the category winners on the night were selected through a voting process by the industry, as well as input from the Judging Panel and members of the Organizing Committee. The awards were presented in three different categories:
- Land-based categories, recognizing the best operators and properties in the land-based casino industry.
- Supplier categories, recognizing the best products, service and suppliers in the online and land-based gaming industry
- Online categories, recognizing the best online casino and sportsbetting products, and innovations.
The Asia Gaming Awards 2017 Award winners are:
Land based Categories:
- Best Gaming Operator – Galaxy Entertainment Group
- Best Integrated Resort – Galaxy Macau – GEG
- Best Gaming Property – StarWorld Hotel – GEG
- Best Gaming Area Design – Wynn Palace – WYNN
- Best Table Game Solution – Scientific Games
- Best Slot Solution – Aristocrat’s Lightning Link
- Best Electronic Table Game Solution – Aruze Gaming
- Best Industry Supplier – Angel
- Best Online Casino Solution – SA Gaming
- Best Online Sports Betting Solution – BBIN
- Best Online Solution – Asia Gaming
- Best Mobile/ Social Solution – Playstudios
The Awards also crowned MGM China as the company with the most meaningful contribution in the field of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), as well as a total of three “Emerging Leaders” – entrepreneurs, innovators and industry shakers seen as likely to shape the industry over the years to come.
- Nathan Carle, VP of Slot Operations, MGM China
- Long Jiawei Jace, Assistant Casino Manager, Marina Bay Sands
- Rui Proença, Partner, MdME
“We were overwhelmed by the industry support of industry at the Asia Gaming Awards this year,” said Luis Pereira, co-managing director of Asia Gaming Brief, commenting on the night.
“It is our honor to develop a platform that celebrates the Asian gaming industry which is recognized by industry peers. We will continue to support this exciting industry, so look for us again in May next year.”
SA Gaming is an exceptional online entertainment platform provider in Asia. Making use of state-of-the-art technology, it offers a full spectrum of gaming products. Every product is developed by professionals with diligence, and comes with trustworthy support services. SA Gaming’s products are very popular among players around the world.
The AE Sexy Baccarat team has charged forward into the high-end bikini casino market. Backed by strong market resources and exclusive research and development technology, the dealers we have selected are sexy, supermodel class women from as far as America. We have spared no expense in creating million dollar studios that are highly true renditions of casinos.